Rabu, 28 September 2016

Class... Dot... Dot... Dottt...

I can't focus much in class right now due to brain exaustion and eyes tiredness. So I'm typing something.... just to fill up my mood.

ROUTINE 
New routine... I actually not sure how to react... Perhaps... yay? Super busy, bit excited yet so tired, less TV, more outdoor activities, still a cat lover bla bla bla. Since becoming a nerd fitness, I must follow the schedule carefully. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.(Body toning is also not easy. I can feel my fat burning right now). By the way, fishing activity still run like normal.


BRAIN-A-HOLIC 
Thank you! Thank you so much, the article has been approved. Although it still a long way to go, but I strive to finish my study and I hope it will end up within time allotment. By the way.... I need a vacation 


POST BIRTHDAY
I received lots of gifts from friends and family. Thank you soooo much! Thank you so much for the wishes, cake and party. Later I will write about our holiday in Kundasang recently. I found one suitable place to stay especially for family + warmest greeting + good facilities and of course... wonderful surrounding.


End.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Terima kasih!