Ahad, 24 Januari 2016

48 Fun Questions Tag

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Me : Closed.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Me: Yes! I collect them all, put them in a plastic bag, keep them inside my cabinet. For my collection...

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Me: Tucked in of course!

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Me: Never.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Me: Yes! Yes! Yes! For my work.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Me: Yeah... sometimes. Especially KFC and Pizza Hut.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Me: Swarm of a bees... then I dived into the water and hope they gone after that.

8. Do you have freckles?
Me: No.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Me: Yes.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Me: A copycat. Be original please...

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Me: Errr.... nope.

12. Do you ever peed in the woods?
Me: We need to respect mother nature. So... no.

13. What about pooped in the woods?
Me: Of course not!

14. Do you ever dance even it theres no music playing?
Me: Yes. The music playing in my mind.

15. Do you chew you pens and pencils?
Yes, when my head is stuck and have no idea.

16. What size is your bed?
Me: Queen size.

17. What is your Song of the week?
Me: Ellie Goulding - On My Mind.

18. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Me: Not my favorite at all.

19. Do you still watch cartoons?
Me: Yes! Sherk, Ice Age, Brave.... bla bla bla.

20. Whats your least favorite movie?
Me: Anything romantic....

21. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Me: At my backyard?

22. What do you drink with dinner?
Me: O2 water.

23. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Me: Chili sauce.

24. What is your favorite food?
Chicken rice, anything simple and less spices.

25. What movies could your watch over and over and still love?
Me: White Chicks, Hot Chicks, Superhero Movies, The Green Lantern, Scary Movie 2 etc.

26. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Me: No.

27. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Me: Oh my... of course no!

28. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Me: Long time ago to my pen-pals.

29. Can you change the oil on a car?
Me: I am not sure but I never did this before.

30. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Me: Alhamdulillah... no.

31. Ran out of gas?
Me: Yes. It happened when I was in KL with my colleagues. Arrrggghh!

32. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Me: Sardine / tuna with cucumber.

33. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Me: Mi goreng.

34. What is your usual bedtime?
Me: Depend on situation. But still awake early.

35. Are you lazy?
Me: No. I always make sure my house is clean, and I can do domestic work for several hours because I want to.

36. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Me: I don't celebrate Halloween.

37. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Me: Rabbit.

38. How many language can you speak?
Me: Bahasa Melayu, English, Kedayan. Still improving my French, Japanese and Chinese.

39. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Me: No.

40. Which are better, Legos or Lincoln logs?
Me: I choose Lego.

41. Are you stubborn?
Me: Sometimes.

42. Who is better.... Leno or Letterman?
Me: I go for Letterman.

43. Ever watch soap operas?
Me:  Yes.

44. Afraid of heights?
Me: 80% no.

45. Sing in the car?
Me: Yes.

46. Dance in the shower?
Me: Sometimes. HaHa.

47. Dance in the car?
Me: Yesssss!

48. Ever used a gun?
Me: Never used but ever touched.

Source 50 Fun Questions Tag.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Terima kasih!